- Your company must be headquartered in one of the following geographies and meet incorporation requirements specified in the Terms & Conditions: United States (including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico), Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada (excluding Quebec), Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, or United Kingdom.
- There must be at least one founder of your company who identiﬁes as female and is a legal resident 18 years of age or older.
- Your company should currently offer or intend to release a product, service, or platform that solves a critical business problem.
- Your technology and business model must fall within one of the two entry categories: Enterprise Software-as-a-Service (“Enterprise SaaS”) or Deeptech.
- Your company has raised no more than $5M USD (equity or debt) or equivalent amount using foreign exchange rates as of your application date.
- See Terms and Conditions and Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Illustration Photo: Women 2.0 Startup Weekend San Francisco (credits: Adria Richards / Flickr Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0))