The Global Creatine Market Growth 2019-2024 Report added by DecisionDatabases.com gives an in depth industry analysis of the market. It covers the costing, sales, revenue details and forecasts.
Creatine is a naturally-occurring amino acid (protein building block) that's found in meat and fish, and also made by the human body in the liver, kidneys, and pancreas. It is converted into creatine phosphate or phosphocreatine and stored in the muscles, where it is used for energy. During high-intensity, short-duration exercise, such as lifting weights or sprinting, phosphocreatine is converted into ATP, a major source of energy within the human body.
There are two major types of creatine, 80 mesh and 200 mesh. 200 mesh caretine is occupied the major market, with the production share of 61.82%. It can be widely used in many industries. Survey results showed that health care product is the major consumption of it with the market share is 66.12% in 2015. With the development of economy, these industries will need more creatine. So, creatine has a huge market potential in the future.
According to this study, over the next five years the Creatine market will register a 6.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 520 million by 2024, from US$ 360 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Creatine business, shared in Chapter 3.
Browse the complete Creatine market Report and TOC @
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Creatine 80 mesh
Creatine 200 mesh
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
Health Care Product
Food & Beverage
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
Download Free Sample Report of Global Creatine Market Report @
- To study and analyze the global Creatine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Creatine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Creatine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Creatine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Creatine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Purchase the complete Global Creatine Market Research Report @
DecisionDatabases.com is a global business research reports provider, enriching decision makers and strategists with qualitative statistics. DecisionDatabases.com is proficient in providing syndicated research report, customized research reports, company profiles and industry databases across multiple domains.
Our expert research analysts have been trained to map client’s research requirements to the correct research resource leading to a distinctive edge over its competitors. We provide intellectual, precise and meaningful data at a lightning speed.